Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nicole Kidman: "I'm too naive"

In public, the couple Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise is perfect. Equally upscale star, they were always harmonious appearance. Until the 2001 Cruise filed for divorce letter. Just two months before their marriage entered into ten years. "Nick knows why" was uttered Cruise to the media. The decision was made Kidman surprised. "I think we both lived was perfect. I was so shocked to hear his decision. " Previous Kidman keep her feelings tightly split with Cruise. But now he decided to tell the reason there is no more reason to keep it. "It took a very long time for me utntuk recovered. Divorce was surprising all my life system ". According to Kidman shadow people think about their happy marriage tdak wrong. Kidman meresakan itself. When she married 23-year-old Kidman Cruise. If described, Kidman said, like, "I am ready for her Valentine world". But, I realized that I was very naive "Once the wounds heal, Kidman had to rebuild her love life. In 2006, he was married to Keith Urban. They have two daughters, Sunday Rose, 4, and Faith Margaret 22 months. Marriage makes her happy more dasri she ever tasted. "This is the happiest moment in your life," says Kidman.Women 45 years it wants to use as much time together keluaraga. Urban, according to Kidman, a man who could always make him fall in love every day. "My life has changed now. Keith amazing people., Very considerate, and always kept me safe. We seemed never separate. "Women from Australia, said her current music always sounds beautiful. "Keith plays guitar, drums, and piano. He was always writing songs. "Kidman was now to be so appreciative of life. "Before this I was like running out of life. But, now I have it. You never know how long has this life. So, I decided to appreciate every minute of it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment