Monday, December 3, 2012

Katy Perry wearing a Corset


Katy perry wearing a corset? Yes. he wore a corset to cover some part of her body that expands due to lack of exercise. Katy Perry recently claimed to have reduced the portion of the exercise. Because of this, Katy admits that he can not get away from the use of corsets when she had to perform in a show. by using his body corset would look slimmer
"I've been using the elliptical exercise (sports equipment) for 30 minutes while watching CNN," Katy said after receiving the award Billboard, December 1. "But lately I rarely do anymore. So I can only think 'Oh, it seems that Lanvin dress would not fit in my body for a few months.'"
The singer "Wide Awake" is also not ashamed to admit that he always wore a corset. Katy reasoned with corset she could associate himself with the fans. "Use your corsets prove to the fans that I'm just like them," he said.
Meanwhile, Katy was busy filling Smurfette voice for the animated film "The Smurfs 2" but she's trying to make this activity away from the spotlight. "I wanted to do things a bit unknown, which I do not have to look perfect," said Katy.

No comments:

Post a Comment